This item is a Westinghouse 0314900 15PAR38/LED/FL/G. It uses LED lighting technology and uses 15 watts.
Westinghouse PAR38 15 Watt Green E26 (Medium) Base LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb 0314900
The PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood is a high-performance bulb perfect for holiday lighting, parties, home decor and special events. This 15-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 85 percent compared to a 100 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term weatherproof use, dependability and is suitable for wet locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially brighter than similar LEDs, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood light bulb lights up green and can be used in outdoor security, garden accent lighting, recessed or track lighting.
Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
PAR38 Green LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb with Medium Base.
Product reference number 03149
- Quality components ensure optimum brightness over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Outdoor Flood
- Medium base
- Green color
- 120 volts
- 15 watts (100-watt equivalent)
- Weatherproof Instant on
- CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.81 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Outdoor security lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Home decor
- Special events
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; suitable for wet locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Do not open; no serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights